Search This Blog

4/30/2010

STARBUCKS TIME

On Wednesday, I went to a Aoyama Book Center which is located inside the Roppongi Hills to get a new issue of People Magazine because...

Justin Bieber is on the cover! yay! I thought whole magazine was about Justin because it says "All About Justin Bieber" but it was like only 4 pages long. Well...I guess we can summarize some stuffs and still can tell the whole story lol but anyways good that I could get one:))
So, after I bought the magazine, I met up with my mom and have some coffe time:))
This Starbucks is also located in the Roppongi Hills with bunch of confy couch:)) which I forgot to take pictures because I was so tired that I slept in one of those confy couch while my mom was drinking her coffee.HAHA

Starbucks in Black and White:))

I'm actually on a diet butt... well maybe sometimes?HAHA
I got a suger-coated doughnut with a Espresso & Cream Frappuccino. This drink is new I guess:)) and it was tasty! The cream on the top is not like a usual white colored cream but more like cream-color cream and was good:)) I prefer this kind of cream rather than the white one!
My mom got a cup of coffee with a New York Cheese Cake! yum yum:))
The view from where I was sitting (or sleeping).
This Starbucks has 2 floor and this place where me and my mom was drinking coffee is located on B1 Floor. Upstair Starbucks is more crowded and there is no way you can get the seat so we always go to the downstairs one:)) Beside the Starucks is office and it is very clean place:))

No comments: