Search This Blog

4/30/2010

OUTFIT

HAHAAA!
Everyone say that my eyebrows are too thin, but I DON'T CARE, PEOPLE:)) It's my eyebrows FYI.

I got this blue shades from "Thank You Mart" where they sell clothes, accessories, shoes, hats, scarfs, key rings, and many many stuffs with 390 yen. The reason why this store is called "Thank You" mart is because in Japanese, we say 3, as "San" and 9 as "Kyu". It's a Japanese-English but it will be like "SanKyu Mart"="Thank You Mart":))
Before, they were selling the stuffs with 390yen but they kinda raised the money and now, including the tax, its like 403yen or 408yen. It's still cheap though.HAHA

AAAAnd this short-sleeves Cardigan! I got this from a Forever 21 in Harajuku:)) This leopard printed cardigan is trendy and very cute! that's why I bought it. HAHAHA oh and the camisole that I'm wearing under the cardigan is from Costco:))
Cheap Fashion but it's cute.LOL

No comments: