Search This Blog

4/27/2010

Fashion-Damaged Jeans

Celebrity Fashion on damaged jeans!
I love damaged/ripped/destroyed jeans because you can add the "edgy" part easily.
There are many kinds of jeans and I would like to introduce my favorite celeb style todayy:)))

*Whitney Port from The City... She's so skinny and tall and she's just like a fashion model! She's wearing black skinny jeans which is ripped and damaged. While this jeans represents the edgy part, she didn't make her fashion edgier. Instead, she wore a beige color tank-top which has frill and I like how she always mix girly fashion with edgy fashion or boyish fashion:))

*Stephanie Pratt from The Hills...
She is wearing black damaged jeans with converse shoes(my favorite outfit.HAHA)! She kept her style as Casual Rock fashion where she wear damaged jeans and converse shoes and having some rock elements, but also she wears white tanktop with the studds(?) vest. I like her fringe bag too:)) This fashion seems really comfortable and pretty!
*Rachel Bilson from The O.C. ...Rachel wears baggy damaged jeans with the roll-up. I like how she kept simple by wearing just a white t-shirt. it's like a comfy summer fashion:)) her bag and sandal also match the color and it just looks really comfortable style! (you can walk a lot with this flat sandal:D)

*Audrina Patridge from The Hills... I just looooove this ripped jeans! I love the color of the jeans and I love how damaged are being over-done. It looks like she's wearing leggings!hahaa This black tops also matches with this grey colored jeans and I think her skin tone/color matches with this jeans color! I love her hair color too:))

*Ashley Tisdale from The High School Musical...Nowadays, she's having such a good taste on fashion! I like her bleached damaged jeans with this gladiator sandal! it looks fabulous! exactly! haha oh and I just looooove this PRADA bag that she's carrying. it's vintage-looking, old fashion style of the bag but I like old fashion bags. It is beautiful:)) the color of bag also matches with her burunette hair!

*Kim Kardashian... I have similar damaged jeans as hers which I bought from H&M last year. She kept it edgy by using studds sandal and leather jacket with leather bag. I like White&Black fashion it's just so cool. She also used scarf as an accent for her fashion.

*Miley Cyrus from the Hannah Montana... I love Miley's recent fashion! It is like boyish and rock fashion;)) Like this style, she wears black damaged jeans with this military, laced-up boots. She also wears oversized blue jeans shirt. All of them look awesome on her! While she's keeping her fashion very simple with no pictures or details on it, she uses this colorful bag:))

*Beyonce... cuuuute! White tank-top+Light grey damaged jeans+Metal color bootie+White studds bag+grey hat+metal color belts! I like how she styled her self with similar color; white, light grey, and silver(metal)! it looks gorgeous on her! I hate when I wear jeans which is roll-up because it makes my legs look shorter and I don't wear heels here because the road is kind of not straight that you soon will hurt your feet.lol So I basically wear flat shoes or converse shoes most of the time. However in Beyonce's case, she's wearing roll-up jeans but her legs just seems fine and it is because of her bootie. She's wearing heels but also it's not just a heels, the booties doesn't stop around ankle. It's little bit above the ankle and I think that is making her legs slimmer and beautiful. I might try on this style:)) I better buy a new not-that-much heels or bootie:))

No comments: