Search This Blog

4/22/2010

JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN JAPAN! WOOHOO!


Yayy, so Justin Bieber is in Japan now:)) He arrived to Narita Airport in Chiba prefecture at around 4:00pm and those pictures are from the airport:)) Nice blue knit hat nee! He arrived here like 20th and leaving tomorrow,which is 23rd:(( I, applied for three different companies to get the winning ticket for his showcase on 21st at the Duo Music Exchange in Shibuya. YES, 3,THREE,T-H-R-E-E companies! and I guess I was just not lucky enough. I lost them all! Can you belieeeeve this?:(( Goshhh I was crossing my fingers to get that ticket thinking that finally I can see him and listen to his beautiful voice and here I am. THE LOSER. I just really wanted to get that ticket because I don't live in USA or Canada (I even haven't been there yet) and it is just this chance to see Justin:(( Well,he said that he's coming back in May and perform at NHK's Music Japan. And yes. I already applied for it. I hope I can see him this time. PLEAAASE PLEEEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAASE PICK ME. I'll be so depressed if I was not picked this time too. Wish me luck everyone neee:)) Love you,Justin Bieber<333

Pictures taken from: nao_xoxo (http://www.flickr.com/photos/nao_xoxo/4537996424/)

No comments: