Search This Blog

1/09/2008

SCHOOL

My school have started from yesterday!
I was so exciting to meet my friends:)
Yesterday, I had three English class and one modern Japanese class.
My modern Japanese classes was a last class for this year:(
but...mm.....I was bored! hehe
add today, I had three English classes like yesterday and one World Histry class.
Today was really fun!
I really enjoyed talking(making jokes) with my friends;D
oh...the bad things is I gor lots of homework...
I got a book which is "Gathering Blue" from Lois Lowry.
I have to read this book until 66 pages and have to do work sheet.
till this morning, I haven't read even 1page! (I got this book 2months ago:p oh, god!)
It takes about 2hours when I go and come back from the school.
within 2hours, I read about 30pages!
and....the due day of my homework is next week so I hope I can finish reading my book this week and work on my paper this weekend!
By the way, Gathering Blue is little bit difficult for me.
I mean I do understand the story but sometimes there are so many words that I don't know.
but anyways, as a story, this book is really interesting;)
I really enjoyed reading this book today!
Because I only have four hours a day, me and my classmates don't bring own lunch.
my school finish at 1:00...
and till I go back to home, it is about 2:30!
while I'm on the way to home, I don't eat nothing because I eat with my mom.
I usually get hungry at 12:00 but I don't have something to eat.
so till I go home, I'm all the way, STARVINGGG!!!!!!! so hungry!
anyways, had a lot of fun today too!
hope tomorrow will be more great day!

1 comment:

Michael Stout said...

Hi Jina,
I have the same problem. It's called "procrastination". Nevertheless, homework must be done, right?!
Good luck. Let me know if you need any help.