Search This Blog

1/02/2008

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

heyyz! It's 2008!
Happy New Year everyone!XD
I hope everyone can have a safety and great year;)
last year, for me,it was a really good year!
I challenged to many things such as English speech contest...which finally I couldn't pass:( but I just wanted to say something in my speech, so I'm really satisfied about that:)
also, my school festival was really sucks but I could make lots of friends in the school!!XD
it was really exciting;D
This year, I am going to graduate my high school and going to be a college student!
it will going to be really fun!!!XD
I'm so excited to meet new people:)
but I think I will gets a lot of homework either...that's really not excited! haha
but anyways, this year will be really fun for me;)
and also hope all of my friends can have a fun year!XD
see you!

No comments: