Search This Blog

1/15/2008

JONAS BROTHERS






This is my one of favorite singer, JONAS BROTHERS!
They sing really good songs;) I love their songs a lot!
I always listen to their songs such as SOS or Hold on(this two are my very favorite!XD)
and...last time, My friend, Rina told me that Jonas brothers have appeared to Hannah Montana!!! and she said go and watch the video on youtube!
I saw...
It was....
AWESOME!XD
they'er so hot!XD
I really wish I was Mileyy:D hehe
but anyways, I found that Jonas brother's show which is also in youtube.
It's really funny! Joe J.is really funny guyy;D
I'm so sad that I'm living in Japan... many teenager in America go to see Jonas brothers or Miley's concert! and me....while they're watching their favorite singer, I'm doing homeworkk! sucks:(
I hope someday, I can go to America as a travel, and hope that I can shop a lot and can see Jonas brothers, Miley cyrus, or ZAC EFRONN!XD
OMG! I REALLY WANT TO GO TO AMERICA!!
America seems so exciting place;D

1 comment:

Michael Stout said...

Wow! You've really changed your blog. It looks very nice. I liked the date in arabic beforebut the rest of the changed are great.