Search This Blog

12/31/2006

VOGUE





This is a famous fashion magazine, VOGUE.
the word of Vogue means fashion or popularity.
Head office of Vogue is New York in US, but there are twenty countries such as UK, France, Italy, Japan, Korea...are making their original Vogue magazine in their country.
In the Vogue, there are not only about fashion but also it's written about beauty, lifestyle and entertainment.
Now, they have Men's Vogue and Teen Vogue and so on.
It is really good magazine and I like very much!!!
I have Vogue Nippon and teen Vogue that I bought in UK this year.
I'm interested in fashion and I want study about fashion so this magazine is really helpful for me.
in my magazine, there was interview of famous fashion designer.
I read that interview and became more and more interested about fashion!!!
I recommend this fashion magazine to all people who like fashion;)
This is the web site of VOGUE.UK.
and Japan.

No comments: