Search This Blog

12/13/2006

ELYSE SEWELL





This is ELYSE SEWELL who is American fashion model.
Her start of modeling was on reality television, American's next top model(as I said last time).
I saw her on this TV programme and there was many other models but my favorite model was she.
She dont behave like a unnaturally, she have own personality,she looks smart and she is beautiful;)
I like her very much!!!
Her modeling is based in Hong Kong and this years of January, her weblog was made it to the book and its only available in Hong Kong.
The name of the book is "Beauty and the Biz: The International Adventures of America's Third-to-Next Top Model".
um...I'm interested in this bool because in this book, there are handreds of her picture that is never before seen. Isn't is interesting?;)
This is her Journal

No comments: