Search This Blog

12/22/2006

COMME DES GARCONS





This is one of the my favorite fashion brand, COMME DES GARCONS.
In French, Comme des garcons means "Like a boy".
This brand was established by Rei Kawakubo in 1973, who is Japanese fashion designer.
Rei Kawakubo graduated from Keio university and she joined Pari Collection which is famous fashion show in France from 1981.
her designe is always colorful but something beautiful.
At the Spring/Summer collection, she published a collection that is motif of Rolling Stone and this collection was high praise from all over the world.
I like this brand because it is very colorful. I like second-hand cloth and my clothes is all colorful;)
I want be fashion designer like Rei Kawakubo who can many new idea.
This is the web site of Comme des garcons. sorry, it is in Japanese.

1 comment:

Michael Stout said...

My brother-in-law works for Comme de Garcon.