Search This Blog

5/07/2010

Heart Bread ANTIQUE in Ginza

So, the friend of my mom told her that there is a really good yummy Chocolate-Ringed shaped bread in Ginza the other day. Me and my mom were supposed to go and see some shoe stores in Ginza anyway so we just went to this store to check how tasty they are:P

This is the entrance of the shop, Antique. I guess this huge brown thing is representing the melting chocolate.

It was queuing and according to the friend, it's always queuing. We waited for like 15minutes, which is not that bad.HAHA
So in this store, this huge piecrust doughnut shaped bread, which has melting chocolate and walnut inside is very famous. It is called, "Choco-Ring" FYI.
So as you can see in this picture, there are some other tasty looking bread which this store is selling, buuut nobody buy it! (we bought couple of it.LOL) They came from whatever the place and queue and buy that Choco-Ring. And because this Choco-Ring is so famous, one person can buy only three rings!HAHAHA

This is the inside the store:)) MANY MANY MANY Choco-Ring...HAHA

Those are the other bread that Antique is selling:))
First row is almost selling out! This half-doughnut shaped bread is the Choco-Ring! They just decorated and put some fruits and nuts on it. Still looks yummy though.HAHA They also sell scones and toasts and bagels.

We bought Cranberry Scone and the Matcha Scone with White Chocolate Chip inside:)) both were good!

I'm sorry that I forgot to take the Choco-Ring before I eat. I was just hungry that I didn't even think about to take picture.LOL So this is the Choco-Ring. It looks small in this picture but it is actually really biiiig:O

Second Floor of the Antique! Nobody except my and my mom.LOL
I guess people just come and buy the Choco-Ring and eat at home.
Second Floor has a Cafe where you can eat what you have just bought with some good coffee or latte, or even juice:))
The huuuuge mirror!
see.....NOBODY!
HAHAHAHAHA
ZOOOOOOOOOM!
Finally, the good warm weather arrived to Tokyo!
Today's degree was like 31C or something like that
Second Floor: Making the Choco-Ring!
It would be so much fun to make bread.LOL
I can't cook so I'm pretty sure that at least I can just roll it, spread some walnut and chocolate on the dough.HAHAHA
Inside the Elevator.
Look for the Choco-Ring!
That's the Antique!
Outside the shop.
HAHAHA there is security guard! He was not there like 1 hour ago!
This was like 7 o'clock pm. Still queuing!
WOW,,, it is famous ring!
Entire building.
Oh I went to the Abercrombie & Fitch Store in here, Ginza. The entire street smelled soooo nice (It was a perfume from A&F store!).
Because inside the store is soooo dark and they used black wall and ceiling, we just didn't know that they had a elevator!HAHA
We went up till 6th floor and my mom realized it but we just had only 2 more floors so we just used the stairs.
It was a nice work out.LOL
Anyways, it was a fun day!
I'm going to introduce one more store in Ginza afterwards. Bye!
Heart Bread Antique Website(Japanese): http://heart-bread.com/shop.html
You can even order the Choco-Ring through internet: http://heart-bread.com/i-chocoring.html
The address for this shop is OPTICA 1F-2F, 3-4-17, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 104-0061.
Phone/Fax: 03-6228-6806
It is open from 10:00-21:00

No comments: