Search This Blog

9/15/2006

JOHNNY DEPP



He is a famous actor, JOHNNY DEPP.
Nowadays, Johnny is a top actor and many of my friends also like him very much!!!
I knew him from before but I saw the movie, Pirates Of The Caribbean and Johnny acted as a main character, Jack Sparow.
the wasy of his talking, his low voice and his moving is so good!!!
since I saw Pirates Of The Caribbean. I became real fan of him!!!
I think He's So C0o0o0o0o0o0oL!!!!!!!
I like his movie also!!! He have his own personality so that is interesting for me!!!
He think that family is important and he often weat a coroulful bracelet which his daugher made it.
I think he is very honest person and very very very g0od man;)
I LoVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!

1 comment:

namaketarou said...

hey,gina.(*`∀´)ノ

i like him too, but i love Jack Sparow more than him..

by the way, i watched "The Pirates Of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest" too..
it was so exciting and i am impressed by this movie, also since i watched it, i love to go cinema!

homever, i didn't like watch movie, TV doramas and so on.
but because this movie, i really going to cinema, maybe 6 times until now!!
it is my great score!

so i like "Pirates" so much!


seeya(・ω・)ノ