Search This Blog

5/08/2009

Forever 21

Hello there!
Long Long LOOOOOONG time since I posted the last one.
I was been busy for my school because I get TONS of homework! anyhow, now is my spring holiday so I'm free from it! ahhhahhaaaa!
So, in Japan, since H&M came to Harajuku, and in other place, (I heard that they are making in Shibuya too) Finally, Forever 21 came! yay!
Compared to H&M and Zara or any other cloth shops, Forever 21 is much cheaper and they have many clothes in different colors! so, I tried to go there and it was sooooo crowded! It was about 7 oclock at night so it was much better than the afternoon time, I could enter the shop like 15 minutes. BUTTTT! here is the problem, I CANNOT SEE THE CLOTH BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE. ahaaahaaahaa! there were so many people that you can't concentrate on shopping but to avoid people! I just bought one cloth, but everyone else were buying TONS of cloth! Moreover, because people bought so many clothes, I had to wait for the cashier about 10-15 minutes!  wtf! haha but anyways, it was nice to see all floors and bought something. I really want to go there again to shop but I think I will wait until the time when Japan going to make another Forever 21 shop because people who come to Harajuku might be decrease! haha but anyways, it was nice!

No comments: