Search This Blog

4/17/2008

BUSYNESS:P

I'm sorry Mr.Blogger(...LOL) I haven't been posting blog for a long time.
I've been busy these days...
My college haven't been started but I'm learning Arabic now!
at the mosque;)
I already made many friends and it's really fun to study with them!
I don't know each of my friends that much but chatting with them is fun!
the class is getting harder and harder but I'm not going to giving up on this;)
I have to study hard because it's one of my mother tongue!
However, there's one mean teacher and I hate that teacher! LOL
anyways he's not my teacher (he's just taking care of computers) so I'm okay I guess:)
oh I got sick and I have to go to hospital tomorrow!
I have already went to one hospital which is 15minutes far from my house, but I got wrong medicine and it just don't work at all!
so I'll go to different hospital which is 25minutes far from my house!
hospitals around my house sucks! LOL
no good hospitals around!
hope to be well soon<333

1 comment:

Michael Stout said...

Hi Geeena,
I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope you get well soon. I have been feeling well but I got some bad news from the doctor after my check-up. My colesterol level is too high and the level of fat in my blood is too high too. So I have to take some medicine every morning. The good thing is that now my wife makes me an aisai bento every day. I can eat delicious and healthy Japanese food for lunch.
BTW, don't forget to say hello to Dr. Rosenkjar for me when you start at Temple University. Let me know exactly when you will be going there and I'll send him an e-mail so he will be expecting you to drop by his office to say hello.
I'm so proud of you! You are becoming good at THREE languages. I envy you too. You will be able to get a great job after university. Arabic and English are very important languages now, and Japanese makes you even more attractive to employers. Keep up the good work and please give me a job when you are rich and famous ;) LoL.