Search This Blog

12/01/2007

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL







I got back my computerrrrr!XD

(my computer was broken)
...Anyways
This is a HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!XD
This movie is a original movie of Disney Channel
!I saw hsm maybe like 10 times on TV
Zac Efron is really so hot!
Since I saw this movie, I like Zac efron sooo much!!

Hsm is the story oh high school life and I feel really good, I mean I could know the felling of the cast
Because I’m high school student tooo

In this movie, they are using really good music and I often listen it
It’s really good musiccc
Oh and at the last of the movie on hsm2, Hannah Montana appears!XD
!hey
I don't know why but something matter in this blog
...I can't type it normally
!I'm typing from right side
It's really hard to continue writing so maybe next time I'll write it more
!bye

No comments: