Search This Blog

7/28/2007

ZAC EFRON






He is an American actor, ZAC EFRON<333
He is really hot! and cute:)
one of my very favorite actor! (love him sooo much!) <33
The famous movie that he appeared is "Summerland", "High School Musical" and "Hairspray".
Actually, I was not interested with him but I saw High School Musical and I recognized that Zac is really cool!;D
I like his hair, eyes, everything!
Because I love him, I saw High School Musical for three times within a month! (Disney Channel showed so often! :D)
Also, I buy many magazines that Zac in on it!
I love him sooo much than any other guy:) haha
I wish that he was my boyfrirnd! <333
LOVE YOU, ZAC:)

2 comments:

Michael Stout said...

Hi Jina,
I'm so happy that you are still writing your blog. I think you are the only one of my students who is still doing it! Mr. Caissey and I are so happy. BTW, it is Mr. Caissey's birthday today. Pls e-mail him and wish him a happy birthday.
I hope to talk to you soon!

Michael Stout said...

Hi again Jina,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have replied to your comment. You can read my reply by visiting my blog.
I hope to hear from you again soon.