Search This Blog

4/02/2007

SHANNYN SOSSAMON






This is SHANNYN SOSSAMON who is one of my favorite actress.
She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii but she grew up in Nevada.
and also she is a mix of French, Hawaiian, Dutch, Irish, Filipino and German.
She had married with Dallas Clayton who is a kick-box instructor and she gave birth to her first child, Audio Science Clayton.
She like to dance very much and she loved many forms of dancing when she was a high school student.
Shannyn attended Dance Unlimited and trained under Gina Hernandez. (same as my name:p)
her dream was dancing proffesionaly;)
I saw her on the movie, "The Rules of the Attraction" and "The Holiday".
the reason why I like her is....her smile is soooooo sweet:)
I love her smile!!!! XD
She's so so so so soooooo cute!!!
if you want know more about her, you can see her web site.

1 comment:

Michael Stout said...

Hi Gina,
I remember Shannyn Sossamon as Lady Jocelyn in A Knight's Tale. I liked that movie.