Search This Blog

1/03/2007

JAMIE OLIVER





This man is a JAMIE OLIVER who is a naked chef and he is an British chef.
He changed the eating habits in British schools.
When I was staying in UK, I was doing my final project and the final project was to introduce about UK. then my group decided to tell about British food. My teacher helped me and he said that "Jamie Oliver is a famous chef and it is relating with food so maybe it will help your presentation".
so I researched about him and my group presented about Fish and chips, scone, about obesity and about Jamie Oliver.
I researched his history and I was very interested in him.
Now, he is appearing on many TV programme like, The Naked Chef and Jamie's Kitchen.
He also publishing his own book such as, The Naked Chef, Jamie's Dinners and Cook with Jamie and many many other books!!!
Recently, In Japan, Jamie appearing on Cable TV so I want witch that programme;)
Jamie Oliver official web site
Jamie's History
Jamie's School Dinners
Return to Jamie's Kitchen

1 comment:

Michael Stout said...

I like Jamie Oliver's t.v. programmes.